From:
"John D. Penberthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 07:58:41 -0400
I am not sure what MB your friend has, but if it is not a VX-based MB that
may be your answer.  The VX, VX-Pro, VX-Two MB's are cheap for a reason,
most of the time they simply don't support anything other than "vanilla"
devices, (such as an S3 Virge vrs. an STB Velocity.)