From:
"Joan C. Janicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 12:34:28 -0500

To summarize my question about test results from the Baltimore CD study-
I received 12 responses from list members.  The majority had recieved
their test results in a relatively timely fashion.  Even those tested
early this year received results only one month later.  Bob Levy has given
me a phone number of one of the doctors running the study to
call and find out the status of my father's results.  There is obviously
some kind of unusual delay with my father's results.

Incidentally, I'm pleased to see that so many people are taking advantage
of participating in the study and hope that this will further awareness
of the disease when the study is completed.

Much thanks to all those who responded to me.

Joany Janicki, Washington, DC