From:
"Joan C. Janicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 17:47:19 -0500

Since I was diagnosed with CD last year, I have been indundated with
copies of articles from various magazines and journals from my
relatives that may or may not have come from reputable sources.

One stange article I recieved had a list of food items that
contained gluten that included bamboo shoots.  I have never seen bamboo
shoots listed on any other lists, and I've been doing some
research but haven't come up with anything.  Does anyone know if bamboo shoots
contain gluten?

Joany Janicki, Washington, DC