Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 08:41:09 -0600
We have been having a lot of problems with the Lexmark Printers at Austin
College.  I will have to admit, that he Tech support at LexMark has been
good even thought they have not totally solved the problems.

I would recommend that you compair a HP to the LexMark or even a Epson.
Give the performance and price of each, it should be a given as to which one
would be the best.  We have several HP InkJet printer and have had no
problems at all, other than MicroSoft NT not having the drivers for them.
Win 95 is no problem.

Chuck Wheaton