From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:24:22 -0500
I chose to repost this message since I didn't get very many responses.

My family and I have recently been looking into purchasing a new printer.
 In a local Sun ad there is a Lexark Color Ink-Jet Printer.  It has
600x600dpi print.  I don't know
much else.

I was wondering if this would be a good purchase to make? And if anyone
has one, or
had one, is it reliable?  It it worth its price?  An does it waste ink
and how much?

--Patrick Black

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]