From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:03:35 -0400
At 10:29 AM 4/9/98 +0200, you wrote:

>Well, I live in the Great White North, so maybe things are primitive up
here, but in the Health Food stores I've been into, everything is in little
pills and bottles. No bins.

Not so!! I'm from Canada also, I worked in great health-food stores, in
Montreal, though now that I'm living in small town Indiana I have the
problem you're speaking of. If I want anything in bulk I have to drive to
Louisville KY or Bloomington IN. There are organic growers or distributors
you can mailorder from which will ship nuts, etc...Or just make a city
field trip once a month or so, which is what I have done in the past.

Willow