From:
EllaLane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:51:11 EDT
Pam,
Peanuts are definitely not recommended on the Neanderthin diet.  It is
actually a legume and are inedible raw.  So, yes, avoid peanut and peanut oil.

I gave myself 2 to 3 weeks on the diet concerning some of my digestion
discomfort, and it got to be much better.  I figured that I've had digestion
problems really all my life, and this diet would either start straightening it
out or I would have to go back to finding a daily bowel cleanser again.  Thank
goodness, I no longer have to worry about that.  I figure if you've eaten an
technology based diet all your life, your body is bound to take some time to
get used to an all natural diet.

Also, I found it helps if I avoid food that has vinegar and corn syrup.  The
key is to get as raw and unrefined as possible.  After a while you'll just
find everything tastes so much better.

Take care and let me know how it goes.

Ella