From:
Marc Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:53:29 -0800
I am not disagreeing with you, however in your first response, quoted
here at the bottom, you said "we" which I take to included me, and I was
merely stating my state of mind on the subject.  But I must admit your
11:28 am response otherwise confuses me in the context of the prior
messages, but you need not explain.
Marc

On 4/1/98 11:28 AM, John C. Pavao said:

>Food combining?  I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here.
> I'm not arguing that everyone start eating blubber and fish and nothing
>else.  Can you explain what it is about what I said that you're disagreeing
>with?

In reference to my saying: