From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:46:59 -0500
Can you refer me to the source that establishes that eskimos who consume only fats
and meats have no degenerative diseases?  I think that I read somewhere along the
line that osteoporosis is more prevalent ( I will look for the citation);  Is it a
fact that indigenous Eskimo populations ate "only meat and fat?"