From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:34:41 -0800
Hi Don,
I found an interesting recipe that could be used as a quiche crust.

Nutty Nut Patty

1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup almonds
3 carrots
1 garlic clove
1 beet
2 celery stalks
1/2 onion
1/2 cup parsley
Bragg's liquid aminos or Dr Bronner's mineral powder

Soak sunflower seeds and almonds separately for eight to 12 hours and rinse.
Alternate putting the sunflower seeds, almonds, carrots, garlic and beets
through the food processor or blender and into a bowl.
Stir the mixture adding finely diced celery, onion, bell peppers and parsley,
spicing with Bragg's or Dr B's mineral powder to taste. Form into a crust
shape
or patties 1/2 inch thick by two to three inches round.
Warm in dehydrator at 105F until warm or a low temperature oven-200F