BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:39:23 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: CBrown102 <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: The Pumpkin has fallen

>is'nt that vertical access guy from Ithaca -come on Kent fess up. I
remember a
>experiment peformed at the tower as a kid. how high will a super ball
dropped
>from the top bounce? it dos't it explodes . I later had a friend who played
>the bells in that tower, incredible to see them played. Each bell has a
>different amount of time between pulling the lever and the sounding of the
>bell, so actions of the player do not seem to match the sound  creighton

I do not think it was Kent - unless he really fooled me last year. In fact I
never checked his alibi.

Witold (Vitek) Karwowski

Kent,

I know what you did last night. I will tell no one but only if you let me
know how the hell did you manage with 60lb pumpkin to the top of the Cornell
tower.

Witold |<

From: Kent Diebolt <[log in to unmask]>
To: Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Kent Diebolt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: HUMUS Pumpkin
Date: Thursday, October 30, 1997 6:37 AM

Vitek,

It wasn't me! Furthermore, I have an alibi- I was in New York working for
Columbia University at 410 Riverside Drive.

The project is a very bold move on someone's part in that they did it in
the dark of night. Not something I would do under those circumstances, I
can assure you.

By the way, what does Svantevit mean?

Best,

Kent