RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 09:43:29 -0700
Hi Liza!!!

David:
> << I was told buy a person at Norwalk Manufacturing  >>
>
> On another subject ....... do you by any chance happen to own one of Walker's
> presses?  Do you, or does anyone, have any opinion about this press versus the
> new Green Power? I have a Champion which is fine for me, but I have been asked
> by someone else which of the other two would be considered the better model.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Get a Green Power.  I used to have a Norwalk and now I have a Green
Power.  I could go into all the details of why but I'll be writing for
an hour or 2 so instead just to go the Green Power Web Site -
http://www.greenpower.com and you'll see that there's No Comparison -
even though they have a Good Comparison Chart on the Site :) - in terms
of the Functionality of the Green Power.  But the Norwalk is the next
closest in terms of Nutrient Content and Quality of the Juice but the
Green Power is better on so many Points that why spend $2,500 or more
when for under $600 you can have a Nice Brand New Green Power.  I have
them available for the Members of Our Group and if you E-Mail me I'll
can give you a good deal if you end up wanting one.  Just got to the
Site and you'll see why it's really the Only Choice is you wan the Best
and Highest Quality Juice - And it even ends up paying for itself
because you get about 25% More Juice compared to most Juicers - So each
time you spend $100 on Veggies you want to Juice you Save Basically $25
and that adds up and so within a few months it's paid for depending on
how much you Juice.

Please go there and when you come back tell me and everyone else what
you thought and see who else here has one and what they think.

 - Take Care!!

 - Gregg!!!