RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Culpepper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:25:11 -0500
At 11:08 AM 4/12/98 EDT, you wrote:
>David:
><<
>. do you by any chance happen to own one of Walker's
>presses?  Do you, or does anyone, have any opinion about this press versus
the

>[log in to unmask] (Liza May)
>Liza May

Yes I do have a Norwalk juicer.  It makes great juice with absolutely no pulp.
It can be difficult to use though.  The throw back of vegetables out the
top because the blade spins so fast is a problem.  Cleaning the filter bags
is also
a chore.  I am also curious as to how the Green Power works.  From what I
have
read it sounds pretty good.  Wish I could help you more.  If I were you I
would check out the Green Power before I bought a Norwalk.

David