RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:44:51 -1000
Thanks for the refractometer leads, Rex.

>Kirt, 90% of everything I've ever learned about agriculture came from
>ACRES USA.

Thanks.

>I must decline to offer advice about Hawaii.  My few acres in Maryland are
>half a world---and many climate zones---away.

It's hard to find stuff on tropical horticulture of the same quality as one
finds in ACRES USA. Just thought I'd ask.

>Besides, I don't know your
>philosophy.

I try, on philosophical grounds, not to have one. ;)

>I call it the NFL rule: No Foolish Leaf-checking.  :)

Ah, you're now officially a veteran, with an NFL joke!

>PS: there are apple *orchards* in PA and orange *groves* in Florida.  What
>does Hawaii have?

Volcanoes. (And droughts lately)

Cheers,
Kirt