RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:48:57 EST
Rex,
<< I must decline to offer advice about Hawaii.  My few acres in Maryland are
half a world---and many climate zones---away.>>

Did I hear you say M A R Y L A N D ????

You mean my _favorite_  new Brixman actually has a farm right around the
corner??!!   Wow - some days are just better than others!!!

OK Rex - exactly where are you - I'll be over in five minutes, invited or not.
Got anything good to eat for lunch? (Just kidding - I'll bring some foul
tasting, light-weight, bitter, watery, bug-infested, organic produce from
Whole Foods for us to share). (Just kidding again, I'll wait for your
forthcoming, voluntary invitation)..

Nyaa nyaa Stefan - maybe you get Orkos, but you don't the BRIXMAN!! ;-))

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)