BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 01:06:00 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, April 12, 1998 9:43 AM
Subject: Architectural Careers

>Architectural Careers
>
>At the reception in March for the Polish preservation delegation, held
>at the Polish Consulate in NYC, I received the following observation: my
>son claims that he was surrounded by four architects who mutually
>advised him to NEVER take up the profession of architecture. They
>particularly complained to him about the problem of getting paid by
>lawyers.
>
>][<en Follett

I think the great luck David had was not to be surrounded by four
contractors, story about problem of getting paid can also include (except of
course lawyers) couple of other professionals and architects too (couple of
them were paid by the lawyers and were able to improve their own enviroment
on someone's expense). If you know about innovative ways to collect last
payment please advise. I will be glad to hear about any case mechanic's lien
helped to get it.

Witold Karwowski