RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 01:11:16 GMT
Hi Roberta,

>> Yes, I dropped all animal products during the summer of 87.

>Out of curiosity:
>Does B12 deficiency concern you?  Do you eat beans, seeds or grain?

I'm not overly concerned with Vitamin B12 deficiency although I'm currently
trying to secure data from Cell Tech in order to clarify their stance on
the issue of usable B12 vs analogues in their products. I haven't been able
to locate a contact through their website and it seems I may have to submit
a hardcopy letter thru a distributor. I stopped taking their Alpha and Beta
products about three months ago.

I occasionally eat nuts and seeds but no legumes or grains.
-jo-