RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 11:22:05 -0400 (EDT)
 Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
 How would you then explain that wild animals (mongooses for
 instance...) get parasited?

Bob:
6/6 Manis called me from Hawaii.  He sed their mongeese are very numerous,
easy to catcch and are strongly OMNIVEROUS, eating ANYTHING including
pesticide-infested crops, SAD human garbage & waste, polluted anything, etc.
 Therefore they're just as unable to maintain equilibrium with their
environments as SAD humans or any other animals & just as susceptible to
"infestations" with parasites as any of us.

He quotes Burger as cautioning that while animal foods can be the most
beneficial, healing, life-giving for humans, they can also be the most
dangerous & should only be eaten if we KNOW they've lived for at least three
generations eating ONLY Instincto-quality foods.

Aside from a few of Guy Claude's straingt-tailed pigs & a few birds, fish,
mammals & insects living somewhere untouched by human pollution (if such
exists) there are probably no sources of "safe" animal food & we humans have
created an environment in which we can't achieve the level of health possible
even a century ago?  Perhaps that's how we'll cull ourselves off this planet?
 I read that 1/3 of Canadian couples wanting to raise families are infertile
& can't make babies.  True?

Cheers!

Bo7b