From:
Elizabeth Tate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:19:21 -0500

I realize there were only recently several posts about airlines food;
however, I attempted traveling with a GF meal request for the first time
this week and thought I would pass along my experience.

I flew on Delta twice this week and requested a GF snack on the flight.
The first flight I was served a meal with Guiltless Gourmet tortilla
chips (not too bad, althought saltless) and a "sandwich" comprised of
two rice cakes with sliced turkey and cheese in between. Because the
rice cakes were wrapped with the cheese and turkey, they were rather
soft. Overall not an appetizing meal.

On the return flight the flight attendant hands me a tray with the same
meal! Only this time there was no cheese on the "sandwich". The rice
cakes were slightly crunchier this time.

Overall, disappointing. Next time I'll pack some fruit!

BT