RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:59:45 -0400
 Jean-Louis:
> That you will be more intelligent, creative, etc... with a better nutrition
> is a wishful thinking. Besides, I am pretty sure that actually, having
> health problems can *help* people to be more creative; they may
> become more introverted, more "intellectual"; or may want to escape
> a psychological distress by trying to achieve something; or, because
> they are conscious of being unusual persons, they may want to have
> unusual ideas, etc...

I have no idea why you'd be saying this. Did you find yourself to be more
"creative" before you went on raw or IE?

> Muscle was just an example. But even if I didn't feel any discomfort,
> I wouldn't consider myself as healthy if I wasn't able to run 1 mile
> without being out of breath.

There are no standards.  I don't think anyone should measure health in
pounds or miles; if I cannot run for one mile, it doesn't mean I'm
not healthy, and it doesn't mean that you're healthier than me if you can
run that distance.  All it means is that our bodies have been adopted to
do different things, at their own pace for each.

If you're out of breath after one mile, all it means is that one mile is
too much for your body to take. You can either change that by exercising
certain parts or by running for only as long as your breath will allow
you to.

As an aside, why are you eating raw and instinctively if 95% of people
you interact with are just as healthy as you are, you say?  Why do you go
through the extra trouble of eating raw when a pitza is just a phone call
away?