From:
Paul Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:40:25 -0700
I ordered the book a few days ago from my local bookseller (they didn't
have it in stock).

While I wait, I wonder if someone would be so kind as to give me a summary
of how Neanderthin differs from other low carb diets.  I have done a
variety of other low carb programs for the last 13 months:  Atkins, CAD,
CKD, etc.

I read something somewhere about eating 6500 calories to lose weight.  Of
what?

I remember something else about how cheese is out.  Is this a general
health thing, or would it impede weight loss?