RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:00:56 -0400
On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Nieft / Secola wrote:

> No. They are not a good food to eat instinctively because they have been
> heated in processing, just as Tom reported. You will not find any
> instincto-quality cashews in the USA. ORKOS, the French instincto-food
> distributer, claims to have truly raw cashews--the only I've ever heard
> of...

> Sprouted peanuts will give you a much better stop, and probably a couple
> farts as well ;)

Oh!  It's ten minutes too late, Kirt.  I just had about a hundred grams
of them - couldn't help it!  :)
Actually, this makes one realize that it is really no longer (or quite
difficult) possible to tell just what is and isn't "raw-enough."
Surely, a Mars bar is an easy one, but cashews... how should I know?!
Hmm... Well, it was good while it lasted...

There I am making a living and walking human laboratory of myself again.
Will it ever stop?  :)