From:
Paul Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:00:17 -0700
>         I loose 3-5 pounds per week.  Now that I'm under 300 lbs it's
> about 3 a week with no caloric restriction.

Cool!

> One day last week breakfast was about 16 oz. of sirloin.  Lunch was over
> a pound of T-Bone and four 1/4 pound hamburger patties.  Dinner was a
> banana.  (I couldn't eat any more than that after such a heavy lunch).

But this was a big day?

On Atkins now I can eat four eggs and 12 pieces of bacon for breakfast,
Two burgers for a late-morn snack, four burgers for lunch, two burgers for
afternoon snack, a coupla steaks for dinnner and bunch of pork rinds for
eve snack.  This would be a heavy day for me.  But I keep getting stuck.
Of course there are cheeses and other dairy products mixed in there.  So
I'm hoping that based on what you say that cutting the dairy will get me
back on track.

>         NeanderThin really doesn't care about calories.  If you're full,
> stop.  If you're hungry eat.  One quote from NeanderThin that will give
> you a clue is "if it feels like you are constantly eating, you are doing
> it right."  NeanderThin is definately a high-food diet.

Cool!