From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:54:56 -0400
I'm curious.  Whenever there is a discussion on the problems people have
with certain carbohydrates, there is some mention about how we humans
obviously, then, were not meant to eat those foods because they were not
eaten back in the days when our DNA was being set.  These foods, like
potatoes or beans or wheat, are newly introduced and foreign to our systems.
        But when an obvious problem comes up about eating too much protein, ie.
meat, such as with Gout, no mention about our bodies not being made for so
much protein is made.  I think this is because this is a mailing list for
advocates of heavy meat eating.
Paul Getty
Morehead City, NC