From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 14:24:05 -0700
Todd wrote:
> PS  I heard about the death of that 122 year-old woman this
> morning.  They mentioned that her preferred diet was rich in
> chocolate and olive oil.

Hmmmm, our morning paper reports her "diet rich in olive oil", but it
also claims "regular glasses of port" -- there is no mention of
chocolate.

She is quoted to have said "I've lived so long because I've Laughed a
lot."

Her doctors tell of heredity, environment and as a "prosperous
bourgeois, she lived a leisured life."