RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 08:49:42 -0700
From:
cgiambri <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Walter:
There is book called "Book of Miso (I believe is title for uses, etc.)
May be able to borrow book from library. Health food stores may have it
also or large book stores.  Can also look for macrobiotic books that
probably suggest miso uses.

I don't believe in using microwaves (fast cooking, kills enz. I believe,
and possibly radiation output).  Maybe I'm thinking too much about such
things but don't always believe in safety in this area.  Fast cooking I
don't believe in either.  When I was doing macrobiotics I used lots of
miso.  Can use it as sauces for example you may try something like
mixing:
miso
water
stir
grate some garlic, (scallions), cut up lemon
mix together and can use.

May want to try this.  Just a creative receipe that just popped into
brain.

Carol