RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 10:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
Stefan:
 Hi all and welcome back Bob!

 >A detox therapy failed because the gold fixes the amalgam. this statement
came from me, Zephyr cited it.  Yes, it's known, that application of gold
after drilling out amalgam  fillings of your teeth fixes the remaining
amalgam in your jaw and even in your head (brain!)

Stefan, Is this info from Zephyr?  source?  What does "application of gold
after drilling out amalgam fillings" mean?  hammering in pure gold foil?
 Spraying on a mist of AuCl?  bonding/cementing a gold crown, onlay, inlay?
 Please clarify.  I don't understand what you're saying here.--Bo7b

Stefan:
> Amalgam sticks to gold. Dentists use this effect and sometimes wear a
 thin foil of gold exposed to the air of their working rooms. The amalgam in
 the air sticks to the foil and you can measure the amount of air pollution
 by this.

Stefan, WHAT dentists wear a thin film of gold?  Can you list some I could
contact?  Gold foild mercury vapor analyzers work as you're describing.
 They're used a lot around here (Nevada gold fields & refining workplaces) to
analyze the air & we've sent folks who question that Hg escapes from their
teeth while chewing to a gov't office in Carson City, NV to breathe into the
Hg vapor analyzer & be told that if their mouths were workplaces, the agency
would shut them down as unsafe.  BUT, dentist wearing gold foil to protect
themselves from Hg?  Please document, clarify.  I don't unnerstan!. --Bo7b

> One question to you, Bob:  you always sign Bo7b. What do I make of that?
Does it read Bo seven b?  Or Bob, the seventh? Please explain thoroughly! :-)

Just to keep my "Bob" separate & distinct from Bob Avery & other Bob's.  It's
a silent "7", pronounced "Bob".

> Kind instinctive regards,

 Stefan

& to you -- Bo7b