From:
Xenu's Sister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 22:01:36 -0500
>At 10:45 AM 6/17/97 +0000, Harris wrote:
>        Not me - I'm an A+, and I just *adore* red meat.  I really do thrive
>on it - it makes me feel contented, solid, and very satisfied overall.
>        This, of course, does not invalidate his whole theory, since I could
>be an exception to the rule, but I would just be skeptical.

If you're an exception, then so am I. Like you, I thrive on
red meat. The ability to eat my beloved steaks is what
drew me to Atkins (then Neanderthin) in the first place.
I've given up so many things I love already that I can't
bear the thought that steak should go too. I draw the line
there, and I don't care *what* Peter D'Amato says. He's
just this guy, you know?

Vickie (an A+ born 'n bred Kansas farmgirl who's already given
up bread, pasta, french fries, Hostess Cup Cakes, Chocolate
*anything*, cheese, and a million and one other things she
loved and that made her fat)