From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 13:30:26 -0500
>We've wandered into a great deal of philosophizing lately; perhaps we
>should get back to discussing the practical aspects of actually eatiny?

Actually, I like the philophizing every bit as much as the practical
aspects, since philosophizing does not seem to be allowed on the Paleodiet
listgroup--being devoted as it is mainly to research. For me, the
philosophizing or what could also be termed the "communications" issues,
and how Paleodiet can best be presented to others and to the public is a
very important aspect of getting more attention and credibility for
Paleodiet in general.

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> Wichita, KS