NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"R.L. Bynum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:11:25 -0230
    I have two questions for parents who have seen improvements after
putting their children on diets free of casein and/or gluten because of
autism, developmental delays, or ADHD. Did your children also have any
digestive symptoms that improved with the diet, such as loose stools, gas,
diarrhea, etc? And also, is there any chance of these sensitivities being
outgrown as the child gets older and their gut hopefully becomes less
permeable?
    Thanks in advance. I'd also like to thank the listowners for running
this list and all those posters who have responded to some of my other
questions in the past. I don't always have a lot of time to go on the
computer and feel bad that I haven't always acknowledged all the responses
I've gotten, but I have appreciated them very much!
Thanks again!

Jean