CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:19:52 -0400
>You shouldn't behave differently with adults.  I would like you to
>teach peace to the Serb army.  They need it.  I would like you to
>teach peace to NATO as well.  They need it too.  But start with the
>Serbs.  If you succeed in those two places, you won't have to worry
>about teaching teenage students.  They'll figure it out themselves.

Someone's forgetting the KLA?
One of the Albanians political leaders, who signed the "peace" agreement but
isn't a member of the KLA, recently condemned NATO's attacks and said they
must stop.

As it happens in Kosovo, the KLA now has a hit out on him.  Other ethnic
Albanians have made the same mistake and suffered for it.

Milutin

Wit tha five centuries of penitentiary
So let tha guilty hang
In tha Year of tha Boomerang