RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 05:58:45 GMT
Ellie:
>Do you think, if I visualize something and my mouth waters, that might be
>a visual choice?

I guess that if you visualize something and you get a coupled response then
its a linked memory.
(Pavlov rings a bell here ;>)
It depends on what caused the visual to come about as to whether its a
choice, too many possibilities: you will need to keep track of how reliable
this is as an indicator for you.  Someone else could be entirely different.

As one's brain/body gets detoxed from the remnants of SAD and whatever, it
begins to function better (I know you already know this), thoughts can
become more appropriate and more useful.
(A visual is one form of thought, of course [Einstein was a great visual
thinker].  )
NLP goes into these thinking modalities in great detail.

>. I've pretty much posted the whole idea recently here, except
>for the identification of the actual toxins.

Did you do the actual research yourself?  If so, where did you get the
brains from ? (I mean the ones to get the chemicals out of !!)

:>) Lynton