RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 17:54:20 -0700
Robert Wynman wrote:

 Bob:
> Why do folks ask others others to not judge them (or not judge ANYONE, or
> ANYTHING)?  You all all folks must know it's man's nature as a rational being
> to judge.  Judging is not attacking.

Are we into semantics again? I am open to criticism, but not on moral
grounds, which is what I call judgement or attack. I am even open to
having my spiritual beliefs criticized, but I was judged as hypocritical
for acting on my beliefs, which was a clear attack. I appreciated Mark's
apology very much. But others who continue to defend their right to
attack me on moral grounds are making me justifiably angry. This is how
wars begin. It is why we have freedom of religion in this country. Such
judgment, based on another's moral convctions contains a lot of
misdirected anger and needs to be directed elsewhere, not at me. It is
abusive and I will respond with healthy anger.

My best, Ellie