RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:23:38 -0600
>Hi Kirt,

>The "buzzsaw" comment was really meant in jest.  I have to work on learning
>how to use my little faces, I guess :-)  But after the posts from you and
>Ellie I found myself thinking, where are the vegan troops who sent me out
>into the crossfire?  Backup, backup!   Actually, I enjoyed the exchange,
>and hopefully I learned something.

Ditto. Thanks for staying civil ! ;)

I hate to sound like a broken record but the archives have scads of
"crossfire" on vegan ethics--much of which may be of great interest to you.

Are there really vegan troops who sent you into the crossfire? Such
military nouns, eh? ;) I'm going back to the barracks to shine my boots and
smoke a big cigar...

Cheers,
Kirt