RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:23:53 -0700
Hi Kirt,

The "buzzsaw" comment was really meant in jest.  I have to work on learning
how to use my little faces, I guess :-)  But after the posts from you and
Ellie I found myself thinking, where are the vegan troops who sent me out
into the crossfire?  Backup, backup!   Actually, I enjoyed the exchange,
and hopefully I learned something.

Mark