RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 08:12:20 -0400 (EDT)
Dear veg-raw Subscribers

I am unsubscribing Laurie Forti from the mailing list.  Laurie has been
sending in a large volume of posts, a number of which, in my opinion,
display an intolerance for alternative viewpoints.  I simply do not have
the time to go through and decide which are acceptable and which are not.
For this mailing list to work, subscribers need to take personal
responsibility for what they are posting.

If anyone wishes to continue discussion woth Laurie they can email him
directly at [log in to unmask] or participate in the
vegan-l mailing list.  I believe that Laurie is one of the moderators of
the vegan-l list.  (I do not have the address of the vegan-l list but it
can be obtained from Laurie or from John Coleman, [log in to unmask]
Perhaps John will post the address here.)

Thank you.

Michael