NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:39:23 -0400
At 09:44 AM 6/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>If anyone has any experience with intolerance that they would like to
>share, I would like to hear from you.

At first I thought my son was lactose intolerant because he could also eat
yogurt without any problem, or so I thought. I noticed that when I kept him
off all dairy, his exzema cleared up completely. I always thought lactose
intolerance was just a digestive ailment, and it ended there. No behavioral
problems, skin problems, etc. Luckily, the exzcema is the worst of his milk
allergy, so if he gets some milk by mistake, it's not life threatening.
I've adjusted my diet as well, and now a dairy-free existence is routine
for me.

>Thanks for reading,
>
>Sarah
>
>Mum to Sean 28.4.96