NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Finnerty's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:30:24 -0400
Hi Max.  As our summer holidays have just commenced I won't be able to get
on-line every day and therefore feel I should "unsubscribe for the summer".
 Is this O.K.?  I would like to subscribe again in September.  How can I do
this?
Thanks for your help in owning this list - it is so very
helpful/informative.

Marie