NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane McMonagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 07:51:49 -0400
Yes, I too have noticed the change.  I've tried a few flavors for my
daughter, and so far no reactions.  *Note* Some stores aren't rotating
their stock correctly, so until the switch is "final", be very careful
about which box you pick up.  My local store hasn't "upgraded" to the new
product in all flavors yet.

Diane McMonagle

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1224/