NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 11:59:38 -0400
you write:

<<  but I've been fortunate enough to find another
 woman who IS lactose-intolerant... was afraid I was doomed to spend
 the rest of my life alone because I didn't think there would be
 another woman who would be able to deal with my diet. >>

Ken, Glad to hear there is hope for my two children when they grow up.  Since
my son has life theatening food allergies,  I wonder what it is going to be
like during the dating years.  "Now, son, please make sure you don't kiss
your date if she has eaten any dairy, egg or peanut products......."