NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:24:23 -0500
Hi everyone, I am new to this newsgroup and have two boys allergic to dairy
products.

<< Rice Dream is distributed by Imagine Foods Inc. The address is 350
We use this too.  We like the Vanillia the best and the chocolate tastes just
like hot chocolate.  It also comes in regular or enriched.

The "Enriched" has added calcium.

 I haven't tried making pudding with it, but I put in most everything else
 that calls for milk. So far so good!   >>

Rice Dream Company (Imagine Foods) also makes pudding and ice cream, both are
dairy free.  My son loves the Strawberry Rice Dream Frozen Desserts.  Check
the labels and it may work for you..