CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 13:42:42 -0400
>martin

Please read my email to Bill first....it's lengthy, but it was necessary for
this discussion.

> But the moment something occurs, that is a result of the refugees and
> benefits NATO, then we will know.

>I think you are right.  It is to NATO's advantage for the refugees to
be out of the way.  It will make targeting easier for attack
helicopters that will go in when weather permits, and it will make
things easier on ground troops if they go in, because they won't have
to be as concerned for public safety given that the public won't be
there.

I mean a political or, more likely, an economical reason.  One reason could
be that NATO needed something to do.  No more Warsaw pack, so.......

Milutin

--
Wit tha five centuries of penitentiary
So let tha guilty hang