RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 16:07:31 -0700
Submitted to veg-raw by: [log in to unmask]

Hi Michele,
>Boy oh boy are you in luck!  There is quite a large raw food community
>in LA. Just to get you started, contact Don, Will and Cherylynn at the
>Harware Humanitarian House in Santa Monica at (310) 395-6337.  Also,
>the Boyars give raw seminars in L.A., call them at (805) 565-0737 or
>565-9915.  Then you'll find out about other goings on.  Down here in
>Orange County we have Natural Hygiene dinner meetings the last
>Wednesday of each month so if you want to make the drive to Costa Mesa
>(and some from L.A. do, takes 45 -90 minutes),
>let me know!

>When are you moving and from where?

>Smiles,

>Sandy

Sandy, Good to have you aboard and Michelle welcome to L.A. - Every
Tuesday evening at The Hardware Humanitarian House (NE corner of 12th &
Broadway in Santa Monica) there is a raw food potluck at 7 pm.
Regarding the Boyars they are not doing their seminars at the moment.
Things are pretty slow in L.A. these days raw food wise. - Maybe
everybody is doing the zone.

Best,
Peter