RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:18:33 -0400
> Sure, you can be weak because of deficiencies, or because of detoxing,
> or because your body is not yet able to handle raw food. Hunger is a
> combination of many different manifestations (sensation of empty stomach,
> salivation, saving of energy, acuteness of sense of smell...).
> The hardest part is the sensation of empty stomach. For me, it was
> only after several weeks without breakfast that I began to
> feel most comfortable with an empty stomach, instead of having to fill
> it from early morning.

This is very interesting.  I'm doing a little experiment today, and
eating only when my stomach is (I would presume it's the case) completely
empty, twisting and turning and making very loud noises (I hope I don't
sound too sadistic).  I must say it is working well so far.
To give an idea: woke up at 7am; two glasses of water at 7:30; 1 small
peach at 8am; 1 medium pear at 9am; 4 juiced (well, can't take them raw
just yet - too hard to chew for me) celery stalks at 11am; 1 large tomato
at 1pm.  That's it for now. Feel rather weak (but I have been for quite
some time now; in fact, I feel *relatively* stronger now), but There is
no dicomfort in my stomach, and my hunger control center is not
off-balance. In fact, I feel neither full, nor hungry!
A feeling I have not had in a very long time.

Am I taking the instincto path without knowing it here?