RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:26:55 -0400
> I am sure some instinctos would rush to say that you made a "bad"
> combination: avo+fruit should be avoided, eat only vegetables with
> avos, etc... On the other hand, that combination is well digested
> by others.

Avocado is a fruit, right?

> Did you stop when you started feeling your stomach? Avos are very feeling
> and heavy to digest. Myself, I have at several occasions felt like
> a knot in my upper stomach when I stopped too late. It is very difficult
> to eat "until satisfied", or "until not hungry anymore", instead of
> "until full". The best would be to stop soon enough, so that we could
> run just after the meal.

Explain to me how instinctos deal with the idea of knowing when to stop
eating and how much to eat, would you?

> I no longer feel or hear anything when "hungry". When I need to eat,
> I only feel weaker (I don't make unnecessary movements, I am unwilling
> to run or to walk fast, etc).

Well, I feel "weak" very, very often these days (I hope it's the detox);
in fact, you could feel weak when you *overeat* as well. How do you tell
the difference and manage to avoid eating when you're completely full and
feeling weak because of the latter?