RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 11:00:00 -0500 (EST)
"It's a rainy *year* in GA", or another oldie, "Gloomy is Sunday, the hours
are numberless"... they didn't have computers in those days, hmm?

>Hi Bruno!

>I enjoyed your thoughtful reply.

Kirt, to put it as kindly as possible, I merely scanned his post  after this
absurdity and then deleted without adding it to my raw file.

>Your Stressometer

His stressometer is a dump truck full of it.

>>This I believe and have observed, does lead much more easily and in a
>>not-well-controlled way, to disputes, agressivity, insatisfaction and
>>various disorders. On a whole population, it could logically trigger
>>wars, jealousy, or other forms of nervous tensions between groups of
>>population more easily than would have been the case in nature.

He's handy to the Freudians, I believe he should take advantage of it.

>>Humanity would surely be very different and more peaceful with another
>>type of nutrition.

>Yes. Very well put.

I notice your pacifying approach, softening for the killer paragraphs to come
And here are the pieces des resistances, my dear! This I file -- x's!!(How
do you blow a virtual kiss ?

****************
>BTW, do you notice that I am not replying to the many parasite questions
>recently posted? I am hoping this will spur you to respond to them as they
>pile up. ;) Has my stategy a chance of succeeding?
******************

_I_ noticed!! I certainly like your strategy--the ones challenged were
strangely silent, no? And did _you_ notice how _I_ refrained from verbal
exchange (there are claw marks all over the keyboard, tufts of hair litter
the floor) and merely found the answer on the net. BTW--did it cohere, was
it too much? The answers were there, at any rate, for a cautionary education
on the subject.And more, much more, where that came from. More and more it
is getting to be nolo contendre to beg ignorance, even tho the libraries are
being built without books, with tax dollars. Nice public place to stop for a
"p". (Sorry--a pet gripe, but legitimate).

Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>...Where did he come from?? A great
deal makes sense,  i.e.: - large/very large size fish or low price fish   :
OK (either not practical or not economical to farm)

"How would medicine know
about it since thay have never experimented raw food. The whole world of
Nature is parasite and bacteria driven anyway. Paris' Street crossing are
much  more dangerous than your parasite"

Pure sophistry

"As a matter of fact, after
initial detox is over,  you have  more energy than before, but  at the same
time  you are less willing to spend it in  activities, which you do not
consider as important as before... A raw diet  thus helps you save  yourself
efforts and energy in an instinctive manner .

Oh, I see, he's a biopsychologist from the Sorbonne?

"This is one solution. Another one, for advanced level instincto, is having
very little stock at home, and eating on the spot, in the streets."

Excellent, I am cognizant of this problem in my situation. Altogether
informative and useful, but I wish he'd read your thoughts on hyperbole
before posting.
And then, of course, there's this little riposte from another post:
>>And, Kirt, have you read their entire book?  I haven't finished it yet .

>Cover to cover. The thing is: I could rarely finish a particular paragraph.
>But I always gave the next paragraph a go.
I'm having trouble catching my breath, you ought to hangup a re flag first--

hugs
Pat