RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judy Pokras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 05:07:00 +0000
Re: pickles, I had been buying jars of Bubba's refrigerated (non-vinegar)
sour Kosher-style pickles, and adding them to my salads.  They were delicious.

Then I read (at the environmental working group website) that cucumbers are
among the most toxic foods when they are not organically grown.  And Bubba's
pickles aren't organic.  So I have reluctantly given them up.  I would like
to find a source of organic, non-vinegar, non-pasteurized pickles.