RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:58:28 +0000
Hi Frederick,

thank you for this inspiring post. You wrote:
>We can make a distinction between "wealth-consciousness"
>and "poverty-consciousness."  We can use our minds to
>make ourselves poor or wealthy.  It's a choice.  With
>your, "I could never afford $400 a month for supplements,"
>it looks like you're choosing to be poor for *ever*.
..
>Practically anyone can make the transition from "working
>for money" to organizing their affairs so "money works
>for them."  One of the wonders of capitalism is that you
>can make money work for you instead of you working for
>money.  (I know this is much easier said than done!)

I couldn't agree more. I strongly believe, that every individual is
creating his/her own reality. And if you are going to be poor,
socially repressed and abused by other people, you   w i l l   be.
So it would be better, to decide to become rich, self-responsible,
loving, wise, socially engaged in helping others etc.

A weird example:
I'm sure, if I would decide to find cash on the street (coins and/
or notes) I   w o u l d. I tried this when I was a child and it
worked!

I have decided, that I want to be enlightened in some years and
the whole world will turn to raw food until the year 2013.
I know this doesn't sound modest and most people will call me a
spinner but these are my main goals. I will work to create this
reality for me.

By the way:
My profession is close to yours, Frederick. I work as a computer pro-
grammer, system analyst, network administrator and other tasks in com-
puter business. I'm earning enough money to buy 100% Orkos (this is
something I know to apply to only one other instincto I know here in
Europe).

Instinctive wealth wishes,

Stefan