RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 14:13:56 -0500
Bob, I am not sure anything is really off-topic on this list as long it
is in moderation and done with respect and consideration for those with
opposing views. I have enjoyed the recent political debates and have
only one concern which is directed at you Bob and concerns the subject
of political/rhetorical name-calling. I ask of you please in the future
to refrain from calling anybody "murderers" or "fascists" who not by
own admission or by the general public are considered to belonging to
such categories. I am sure you will still be able to express your
sentiments how strong they may be without having to use such language
which might sound offensive to some sensitive ears and which rather
than contribute to dialogue & understanding I fear is likely to further
a polarization that we already have more than enough of in our world.

I thank you for your cooperation!

Best, Peter