RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sol Lederman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 13:30:59 -0800 (PST)
http://www.samart.co.th/hps/hfasts.htm has an absolutely amazing story of a
fellow's (couldn't find his name) experience with multiple fasting and the
healing reactions he experienced the deeper he went. I'm amazed the healing
reactions didn't kill him.

Truly inspiring article. Makes me want to get into fasting.

So now I'm curious. Would people be willing to share their experiences of
first, and second and third ... fasts? I once did a ten day juice fast and
don't have enough recollection of it to report on. I do remember feeling much
clearer and also spacey.

Bye for now.

Sol